Divorce Attorneys With A Different Approach
Too many lawyers and too many law firms view divorce as an exclusively adversarial process. Our firm takes a different approach.
Helping Clients Move Ahead With Their Lives
At Nelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC, we strive to reduce conflict in a divorce as much as possible. Our goal is always to minimize the emotional and financial toll that divorce takes on our clients, their spouses and their children.
We are unusual in our commitment to resolving cases as quickly as possible, allowing our clients to move forward with their lives. Whether we use alternative dispute resolution techniques or proceed to trial, we are dedicated to achieving the best result possible for our clients under the circumstances. Schedule an initial consult by calling 414-939-0529 today.
We Can Help You With The Following Divorce-Related Issues
We provide compassionate, personal service along with an objective analysis of the relevant facts and the law for any issue related to divorce, including:
- Legal separation and annulment: We can explain the difference between a separation and an annulment and what needs to be done in both situations.
- Child custody and placement (visitation): Custody battles can become fierce. Putting a lawyer in your corner can prevent future problems from arising.
- Property division: Dividing assets can involving complex decisions. Our lawyers provide skilled guidance to resolve complex property division matters, including strategic representation in high-asset divorces.
- Maintenance and spousal support: Whether you need to receive payments or are being asked to support your ex-partner, we can help.
- Child support: Our lawyers have an extensive understanding of the child support guidelines in Wisconsin and can help you with any issues.
- Post-judgment disputes and modifications: If a significant change has occurred in your life, you may be entitled to a modification.
- Restraining orders: Whether you are facing domestic violence, stalking or harassment, we can help with restraining orders.
- Cooperative and collaborative divorce: Collaborative divorce allows you to save both time and money in the divorce process. We also provide guidance and services for those who are seeking a mediated divorce.
- Same-sex divorce: Very few attorneys have experience in what can be the complex arena of same-sex divorce. You can rely on our firm for competent, experienced and respected representation with your same-sex divorce issues.
Do you have specific questions? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for detailed answers to some of the most common questions we receive about divorce.
We Handle All Divorces — From Simple To Complex
Our attorneys handle divorces of any size or complexity, including complex divorces that involve large estates, pensions and closely held businesses. We also handle simple, uncontested divorces. Whatever situation you are faced with, we will attempt to finalize your divorce as quickly and effectively as possible.
Serving Southeastern Wisconsin From Our Wauwatosa Office
We accept most credit cards.