Our Practice Areas
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Complex Divorce
- Simple/Uncontested Divorce
- Cooperative & Collaborative Divorce
- High-Asset Divorce
- Mediated Divorce
- Legal Separation & Annulment
- Maintenance & Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Placement
- Child Support
- Post-Judgment Disputes & Modifications
- Restraining Orders
Our Practice Areas
Cooperative & Collaborative Divorce
Maintenance & Spousal Support
Post-Judgment Disputes & Modifications
Child Custody & Placement
Legal Separation & Annulment
A Legal Practice Dedicated To Family Law
At Nelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC, our attorneys focus exclusively on divorce and family law matters. We spend the time needed to gain an understanding of our clients’ goals, values and concerns. Although many family law matters can be contentious, we believe that the best result is often achieved by finding creative solutions to difficult issues.
Our divorce lawyers are committed to solving client problems and allowing them to move on with their lives. In the event the parties are unable to reach a resolution, we are committed to obtaining the best possible results for our clients in court. We represent clients in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee and Washington counties and throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Our family law practice includes matters such as:
- Divorce — Including simple, uncontested divorce and complex divorce as well as cooperative divorces
- Divorce alternatives — Including legal separation and annulment
- Issues affecting children — Including child custody, placement and child support
- Maintenance — Spousal maintenance, also known as alimony
- Paternity — Establishing paternity of a child/children
- Updates or changes to decrees and court orders — Including post-judgment disputes, modifications and enforcement
- Domestic violence — Restraining orders for domestic abuse
Consistency Of Representation Is A Hallmark Of Our Service
At Nelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC, our clients know that while they will work with one lawyer throughout the process, they have the experience and expertise of the entire firm at their disposal. This allows us to develop the best legal strategy for each client while providing ongoing support during a difficult time.
Schedule A Free Office Consultation To Discuss Your Situation
If you are interested in meeting with one of our attorneys, please contact us at 414-939-0529 to schedule a free initial office consultation. At our consultation, we will discuss your individual circumstance and explain the process for proceeding and what you can expect moving forward.
A retainer is required for our firm to represent you. The amount of the retainer will depend on the type of action and the facts of your individual case. For your convenience, we accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.