Email MeRebecca K. Millenbach
Rebecca Millenbach has been practicing law since May of 2001 and has focused her practice exclusively on family law matters since 2005. As an associate at Nelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC, Rebecca represents clients in all areas of family law including divorce, paternity, child support, maintenance, post judgment matters, and legal separation.
Studying political science and communications, Rebecca received her bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. While attending Marquette University Law School, where she received her juris doctorate, Rebecca was also a finalist in Raymond Klitske Moot Court competition.
Rebecca is a strong advocate for her clients and she provides realistic and sound advice. She believes in the philosophy that a cooperative approach is the best way to resolve family law issues, and works hard to ensure her clients are armed with the proper legal knowledge to facilitate amicable resolutions. Rebecca has extensive trial experience in the event matters cannot be resolved between parties and their issues need to be litigated.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody and Placement
- Child Support
- Complicated Divorce
- Post-Judgment Disputes
- Restraining Orders
- Uncontested Divorce
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Tax Court
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Honors: Semi-Finalist in the Ramon Klitzke Moot Court Competition
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Major: Political Science
- Corporate Sponsorship Payments and Their Effect on Tax-Exempt Organizations, Tax Update Newsletter, Tax Litigation Section of Wisconsin State Bar, Fall, 2001
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Wisconsin Rising Stars List, 2008 - 2009
- Selected to Wisconsin Rising Stars List, 2013